Nwaeze Nwachuku E.A.

Nwaeze Nwachuku, popularly called, “EZE” (pronounced “easy”), is an “Enrolled Agent”, which means, enrolled to practice before the Internal Revenue Service. He began his accounting career in 1989 after leaving school with 7UP bottling Company of Southern California, serving as a branch accountant, and as an accounting supervisor.

Accurate Income Tax & Bookkeeping Inc was founded in December 1993 with no known clientele. Through hard work, dedication, honesty, professional integrity, strong commitment our clients, keeping high standards with all our works, reasonable fees, and, excellent customer satisfaction, Accurate Income Tax and bookkeeping Inc., is proud to say that, we now have highly dedicated loyal clientele, in more than twenty States of the Federation, including Hawaii, and Alaska. The company also has international individual clients from Guan, Philippines, Samoan Island, Belize, Nicaragua, Canada, Mexico, Nigeria, Ghana, Panama, etc.

What is Enrolled Agent?

An Enrolled Agent (EA) is an individual who has demonstrated technical competence in the field of taxation. EAs are licensed by the federal government and are authorized to appear in place of the taxpayer at the Internal Revenue Service. Enrolled Agents can represent taxpayers before all administrative levels of the internal Revenue Service in all the State of the Federation. EAs, attorneys, and CPAs may represent taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service.

What are the differences between EAs and other tax professionals?

Only Enrolled Agents are required to demonstrate to the Internal Revenue Service their competence in matters of taxation before they may represent a taxpayer before the IRS. Unlike attorneys and CPAs, who may or not choose to specialize in taxes, all EAs specialize in taxation and can represent you all matters of taxation before the Internal Revenue Service in all the States in the United States. Enrolled Agents are the only taxpayer representatives who receive their right to practice from the United States government. CPAs and attorneys are licensed by the states.

How can an Enrolled Agent help you?

Enrolled agents advise, represent and prepare tax returns for individuals, partnerships, corporations, estates, trusts and any entities with tax-reporting requirements.